Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week
_________________________
This one is a bit of a stretch. It's not as actively creative as I would hope, but it's a crazy week. For A and B's wedding gift, I made them a name frame. I started giving these pieces of art with my friend C. I can't claim the original idea, though. Another C friend told me of a gift someone made for her sister.
So, what I do is take pictures of things that resemble letters. I prefer not to use pictures of actual letters but there are some weird ones out there and I've had to resort to using some signage.
I've got quite an alphabet going, so all I had to do was print the pictures. I did mix it up with a little red with the black and white pictures (see below). I think it turned out great.

By the way...Hobby Lobby folks in Texas are great. I've never had a problem getting my mats cut when I was in Texas and it doesn't seem to matter where in the great state. As for other stores, I've not been too impressed with the service so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment