Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week
_______________________________
It is appropriate that I shared my first craft of the year with my mom and sister. They are both very creative; I guess it runs in the family.
We had a girls' night - ordered pizza, popped in a DVD and painted glasses. The glasses were for a bachelorette party for my best friend A. The plan is for everyone to take one home as a party favor. Here are some of my pieces:

Boy, am I glad that I had help! We had 24 glasses, so we each did 8. It's hard coming up with 8 different designs that people will wnat to take home.
P.S. A picked one of mine, without knowing I painted it - the one on the far left with the pink flowers and yellow base.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you didn't picture some of the prettiest ones ;-) JK! Glass painting is not my forte...

    ReplyDelete