Sunday, January 25, 2009



Week
__________________________

It's probably not a good thing that this made it into 2009, but I'm going to count it anyway. I've known for more than half a year that I was going to do the wedding programs for A and B. I've known for at least 4 months what the format of the programs was going to be. And, I finished the design 6 days before the wedding.

It's a booklet with four pages, made up of two sheets folded and glued at the top. To add some jazz, I put a rhinestone on the front of each.

P.S. Since I'm posting this after the wedding, I'll go ahead and say that there was bit of a scare when we got to the wedding and no one knew where the programs were. I was supposed to bring them from the house but didn't go back there Saturday morning. The crisis was averted and the programs were handed out, although I never found out who brought them. Thanks, whoever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment