Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 7

Week
___________________________

This week, I thought I was going to be working out of town. Then, I wasn't. But, then I had more work to do than would fit in the week and so have spent the weekend working. In addition to that great fun, I played with my plants.





I can't believe how fast my blue hyacinth bulb bloomed. I just bought the plant last week. And, on the far left, my tropical plant is starting to recover from the neglect of the fall.






It has been a gorgeous weekend here in WI. It's not as nice as last weekend, when it was near 50 degrees. But, it has been sunny and the snow we had on Friday night has hid all of the muddy grass and dirt snow piles. I wish it were spring here. So, in between doing work, I put together what I wish I could wear right now instead of boots and a sweater.
Spring Day
Spring Day - by Schizi on Polyvore.com


Oh, and I went grocery shopping.

And here is me, sitting on my couch.







2 comments:

  1. You did.

    Haha, its okay...I have had "Clean House" on my To-Do list for the last what...3 weeks? This weekend, I managed to wash a load of dishes and... thats it.

    I did make heart shaped Strawberry Marshmallow Rice Crispies though! Want me to mail you one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You officially fail...Its been like 3 weeks since your last post AND I still haven't gotten this Valentine Card you supposedly made ;-) JK

    ReplyDelete