Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 6

This week it's valentine cards. I'd post a picture, but then the folks who are getting one wouldn't have that wonderful suprise when they open their envelopes. I like getting unexpected cards in the mail. I can't wait until I can get into my apartment and open up the card; usually I start opening it up in the elevator and when I'm walking down the hall.

I also enjoy sending cards. I like sharing that excitement with my friends and family. Most of the time, I make cards unless I find that perfect card at the store (I love Papyrus cards!). That being said, I'm horrible at figuring out what to write in them. My friend C is wonderful at writing messages that will bring a tear to your eye. Of course, she was an English major and now works for a magazine. That isn't it, though, because I was pretty much the same. I think it's because she is so sincere with her messages. I wish I could be more like her.

Finally, a note about this resolution. It's not as easy as it sounds. This past week, I was at home Monday and Thursday; the rest of the week, I was traveling. I got back yesterday morning after working a night shift, so I wanted to sleep all day. When I was home, I was washing clothes, packing and doing work. Maybe I should come up with something that I can do on the road.

Tune in next week for pictures and the new craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment